The Enlightenment Bookstore is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We do not see, handle, or collect credit card information, all that is handled by Amazon with their usual expertise and their reputation for security and the good care of their customers.
When you have chosen a book from the selection that we have curated here, and placed it in your cart and clicke dthe buy button, you will be taken to Amazon checkout. As usual you will have to login to Amazon to complete your purchase. then it’s just one, two, three CLICK and the book is on it’s way to you.
If you have any problems, or things do not behave as expected, please use this contact form to let us know and we will find out what is causing the problem, fix it if it can be fixed, and let you know what we have found and done.
If you have an author or a book that you think we should be carrying, use the contact form to let us know about that, and we will get it up for you.
We registered the name “enlightenment.com” in 1993, and the website here has gone through a number of generations and forms. It took on its current form a few years ago.
We like to think our idea of “enlightenment” is somewhat more forward looking and sophisticated than the average.
If you want to write or otherwise create or offer content to enlightenment.com, we’d be happy to listen to your ideas and to view samples of your writing or artwork.
We don’t mind if you are using your material here to link to and promote some project of your own, but be aware that we have been doing this quite some time, and are not going to say yes to anything that does not respect our visitors.
- We do not and will not sell or give your personal information to anyone. Ever.
- In fact, we do not collect any personal information about you at this time.
- We are an Amazon Affiliate. If you buy anything from us, Amazon, the most trusted name in online shopping, will handle all your information and we don’t see any of it.
- Our mailing list is managed by MailChimp. If you enter your email address and name into a form here, MailChimp will collect, hold, and manage your personal information, using state-of-the-art security protocols. MailChimp will also ensure that we do not and cannot violate the CANSPAM law. Every email you ever recieve from us will have links at the bottm that wil let you edit, control, update, or delete your information at MailChimp, and to control , change, or stop receiving emails from us as you choose.
- This website is encrypted and secure, and everything you do here is protected by DES encryption. You can confirm this by checking the address bar in your browser, which will display a lock symbol, and the website address will begin with https instead of http.
If you have any privacy concerns or issues, you can contact us by email at [email protected], or with the contact form above.